Industrial park Nováky is located in central Slovakia, 10 km from the district town of Prievidza (Trenčín region), near the districts of Partizánske and Bánovce nad Bebravou. Location of Nováky creates favorable conditions for fast connection with the Czech Republic, Austria, Poland and Hungary. Our complex has a direct connection to the state railway network, is easily accessible by road transport and the nearest airport in Žilina is only 70 km away.
Based on the registered unemployment rate in January 2016, in this area is more than 10,500 job seekers interested in work, representing a substantial potential for the development of business activities.
In Nováky, there is built a comprehensive infrastructure necessary for the functioning of company and employees. Amenities include high schools, availability of medical services in polyclinics and several health centers, cultural center, football stadium, tennis courts and swimming pool for leisure activities.
- District Prievidza, Trenčín region, Slovak Republic (70 km)
- Nitra, Slovak Republic (70 km)
- Bratislava, Slovak Republic (175 km)
- Brno, Czech Republic (180 km)
- Budapest, Hungary (195 km)
- Vienna, Austria (240 km)
- Košice, Slovak Republic (295 km)
- Krakow, Poland (295 km)
- Prague, Czech Republic (380 km)
- Warsaw, Poland (520 km)
Through Nováky leads:
- European route E572
- First class road 50
- First class road 64
- Motorway R2
Possibility of connection to:
- D1 Highway (connected in Trenčín 50 km)
- Motorway R1 (connected in Žiar nad Hronom 45 km)
M. R. Štefánika 1
972 71 Nováky
GPS: 48°42'32.58"N 18°32'11.18"E
Nováky are situated on the railway line 140 (Nové Zámky – Prievidza). Railway transport in the region creates an ideal connection with the towns Handlová, Prievidza, Partizánske, Topoľčany, Nitra a Bratislava.
- Bratislava airport (175 km)
- Piešťany airport (75 km)
- Sliač airport (75 km)
- Žilina airport (70 km)
- Airport of regional relevance Prievidza (10 km)